Corporate Mall Maintenance has been providing customers with superior quality service in building and parking lot maintenance and grounds keeping services for over 20 years. We are a full service property and building maintenance company that settles for nothing less than excellence. More importantly, we are committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. We are completely and adequately insured. Our service area is from west Toronto to Niagara Falls.
Updated January 1, 2017
Corporate Mall Maintenance believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner and is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
Our strategy to achieve this is to:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible and to achieve cost savings where ever possible for the client.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers. We also actively recycle all materials possible and donate to Habitat for Humanity when possible.
- Purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance
- Update our Environmental Policy annually.
Health and Safety Policy
Updated January 1, 2017
Corporate Mall Maintenance is committed to a high standard of Health & Safety and will comply with all statutory duties with respect to Health & Safety to ensure, as far as reasonably practical, the health, safety and welfare of all employees in the workplace.
This Company will provide safe and healthy working conditions for it’s employees and will ensure that the conduct of their work does not endanger Employees or members of the public at all times.
Corporate Mall Maintenance commits to providing:
- Provide adequate control of health & safety risks arising from it’s operations.
- Consult with it’s employees on matters affecting their health & safety.
- Provide and maintain a safe shop and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and give them adequate training.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Ensure that any deliberate breach of health & safety rules and procedures results in disciplinary action.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals not exceeding (12) twelve months.